Your Career – my expertise
The corporate world is more dynamic than ever. Each year, millions of people make a shift, reaching a point where they need (and often want) to explore a new career. This phenomenon has only been expedited by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Career transitions can be one of the most exciting challenges in any professional’s life, but can also be incredibly stressful. Whether it’s a career change, a new job, returning from abroad, or being laid off – such transitions can be jarring.
In such scenarios, if you want results beyond just calling all your friends and headhunter contacts, professional support and expert advice can be a God-send.
How I support you:
Although the factors and time frames are tailored to each person, the transition process is the same for most people.
Career Transition has 3 basic stages:
Paradoxically, every transition must start with an ending.
New Beginning Stage
As an acting Executive Search Consultant (as well as a career consultant and mental health practitioner), I will guide you through all the aspects of your career transition.
During the process we will work on:
- Letting go of the old and finding your new inspiration
- Creating your Strategic Plan – gathering all the information about your goals and how you will get there
- Defining your key competencies, skills, Unique Selling Proposition, network, target companies and more
- Refreshing your Resume, LinkedIn profile, and other pertinent information you need now
You will walk away with:
- A taylored plan to your career transition
- Fresh Motivation and Inspiration
- Clarity and Confidence
- Ongoing professional support
Can I help you?
Contact me for more information.