As an Executive Search Consultant, well-being and Mental Health Practitioner with 20 years of experience, I offer a unique skill set of not only supporting clients and candidates in search assignments to build great careers, but I act as a professional guide and mentor to support their overall well-being.
Stress, anxiety, and emotional well-being impact individuals, teams, and organizations’ ability to function well.
My holistic approach is based on the philosophy of Redefined Success, which goes beyond money and power and integrates overall Well-being.
- Budapest Business School – Workplace Mental Health Practitioner
- Open University Business School – MBA
- Eötvös Lóránd University – Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology
- Health and Wellbeing Coach – IIN, NY
- Business Coach, ICF – Budapest