Mindful Eating in the WORKPLACE
Shifting the Focus from Weight to Well-being!
Empower Your Employees with a Fresh Approach
Tired of the same old corporate wellness programs that just don’t work? Empower your employees to take charge of their decisions about eating, physical activity, health, and self-care.
Delving far beyond the obvious advice of “eat less, exercise more,” Am I Hungry? Programs focus on changing beliefs, thoughts, and feelings first, so changes in behaviors will last. The non-diet, weight-neutral approach frees participants from the restrictive and consuming strategies offered in conventional workplace interventions and offers them a method for rediscovering their expert within. Mindfulness-based strategies guide participants to eat with intention and attention – and to live that way too.
Mindful Eating for Workplace Wellness offers:
- Dynamic, fun, and interactive workshops
- A comprehensive step-by-step process to increase self-efficacy and build optimal health
- Simple, powerful tools for recognizing when, what and how much to eat
- Practical nutrition information without confusing, arbitrary rules
- A small steps approach to rediscovering joy and vitality in physical activity
- Meaningful and sustainable changes in attitudes and health behaviors
- Life-management tools to increase long-term success, productivity and quality of life
Want to Learn More? Let’s talk!