Well-being for Companies
Studies show that overwork and productivity is inversely proportional. Higher overwork levels result in decreasing productivity. This relation is observed all over the world, regardless of nationality or work culture.
The 2013 OECD (Organization for Economic Development) report on European countries placed Hungary third on the list of longest working hours, and 25th that is the last place, on productivity. That is a telling result. But how is it possible?
Burnout, stress, depression are all part of our everyday life. On the other hand, it’s scientifically proven that they have a negative impact on our health, creativity, decision-making, productivity, live, business, and the world around us.
Corporate well-being can hugely improve productivity, loyalty, motivation, the quality of work, and may even reduce the amount of sick leave, thus resulting in tangible, overall profitability.
Corporate well-being is for companies that:
- believe in motivating employees by more than just money
- believe that creating effective working conditions goes beyond office furniture and an inspiring physical space, and know that creating a stress free environment is a must
- are committed to develop and retain talent
- are willing to go beyond tried and tested methods and are open to new, integrated solutions
- realize that corporate well-being is not a luxury but a mutual interest
Corporate well-being solutions based on the latest international know-how, using objective, customized, accurate physiological assessments in real-life context (firstbeat.com/work-well-being).
- Building corporate well-being strategy / Consultancy
- Executive program, customized process (6-12 occasions)
- Individual of small group workshops / Lunch & Learn events
Return on Investment
- improves individual productivity and performance
- encourages loyalty, motivation, and improves quality of work
- reduces amount of sick leave
- 80% of employees of companies committed to corporate well-being report on feeling better and more productive at work
A Harvard Medical School study found a 3.27 USD return on every 1 USD invested in corporate health.
No wonder that Well-being and Mindfulness is now an integrated part of life for the world’s premier companies, leaders, and athletes, including as Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Ford Chairman Bill Ford, LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner, Twitter Co-founder Evan Williams, Oprah Winfrey, Kobe Bryant, Andy Murray, the Parliament of the United Kingdom, and the U.S. army.